Who we are
Peacs BV, situated at Weijland 38, 2415 BC in Nieuwerbrug, the Netherlands
Our website address is: www.peacs.nl
Telephone number: 06-57519829
Martin Kastelein is privacy officer at Peacs BV. email@example.com
Personal data we collect and why we collect them
Peacs BV collects personal data from visitors of our website only when they use our website as a visitor or when visitors give us personal information.
These are the type of data we collect through our website:
- First- and Last name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Data on your activity on our website (cookies)
- Data you give us by filling out the contact form
Special Data we collect
Our website does not intent to collect data about visitors younger than the age of 16, unless they have the consent of their parents or guardian. However, we have no means to find out whether our visitors are 16 years of age or older. We advise parents to supervise the activities of their children on the internet to prevent data from being collected from their children without parental consent. When you are convinced we have collected data form a person younger than 16, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will remove this information.
On what grounds and for which purpose do we collect personal data
Peacs BV collects personal data on the following purposes
- To be able to contact you by telephone or e-mail in case this is needed for our services.
- To be able to offer services
- We also collect data when we are obliged to do so by law. For example: data we need for our tax return.
What automated decision making we do with user data
We do not make decisions using automated processes about things that will have a (large) effects on people. By automated decisions processes we mean decisions that are made by computers or computer systems without having a person (a Peacs BV employee) monitoring the process.
We only use technical, functional and analytical cookies that do not violate your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is being stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit our website for the first time. Cookies we use are only necessary to enhance functional processes on our website and to enhance user-friendliness. They make sure everything on our website works properly and they remember your preferences in using our website. We also use them to enhance our processes.
How long we retain your data
We do not retain personal data longer than needed for the purposes for which they are collected.
The retention period on the following categories of data are used:
- If you leave a comment as a visitor, we save your comment, ip-address and your browser user agent string permanently. We use these data to filter spam.
- Cookies for technical, functional and analytical purposes have a retention period of one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
For more information on embedded contact we advise you to contact the owner of these source pages of this content.
Sharing personal data with other parties
We do not share personal data with other parties except when we are obliged to do so by contract or by law. In the case other parties are ordered by us to process personal data we form an agreement to make sure the same level of security and confidentiality is being held. We will still be responsible for the data being processed. We do not give your personal data to other parties without your consent.
What rights you have over your data
You are entitled to view, correct or to have your personal data removed. You can also withdraw your permission to process your personal data or to object to the processing of your personal data by Peacs BV. You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Please send your request in order to view, correct or remove your personal data to email@example.com You can also send your request to withdraw your permission to process your personal data or to object to the processing of your personal data by Peacs BV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be sure the request is done by you we ask you to include a copy of your identification in the request.
To protect your privacy make sure you obliterate the following information from this copy
- your photo
- your MRZ (machine readable zone, numbers at the bottom)
- your identity card number or passport number
- your social security number (BSN in Dutch).
We will respond as soon as possible but within 4 weeks to your request.
We would like to inform you that you can take complaints to the Dutch Data Protection authority by using the following link: https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en/contact-dutch-dpa/contact-us
How we protect your data
We take the protection of your personal data seriously and we have taken proper measures to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access and modification and unwanted publication of your personal data. When you think, in spite of this measures, your data are not fully protected please contact us through email@example.com.