- Peacs is continuing its development effort to improve the educational program ECGsim together with its founder Emeritus Prof. Adriaan van Oosterom and his successor researcher/educator dr. Thom Oostendorp.
- We have been awarded a Health Holland grant to research and develop 12 lead ECG based detection of cardiac disorders in COVID19 patients.
- Our first clinical application which we develop in close collaboration with our license partner CPI has been cleared by the FDA.
- We have incorporated our new initiative ECG Excellence which focuses on improving 12 lead ECG based diagnostics and prognostics
- We have concluded the Eurostars Avale project and have been able to deliver impressive results in applying our technology in reconstruction of electrical pathways
- We have been awarded the QRS-Vision project by the Dutch Heart Foundation.
- Peacs obtained Eurostars funding to develop a product based on their improved ECG diagnostic technology.
- Together with the department of Biomedical Engineering of the University of Maastricht Peacs received a grant to realize a second and improved version of the educational CircAdapt application based on continues research and improvements on the CircAdapt simulation model.
- Peacs started the ongoing collaboration with Dr. Leonard Gettes MD to support his writing of the second and free available version of the digital book Understanding the Electrocardiogram.
- Together with Stanford Health Care and a grant from the Peter Patrick Madigan Antonini Foundation Peacs developed an application (ANAviewer)to support the medical staff explaining the Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) disease to patients.
- Together with the department of Biomedical Engineering of the University of Maastricht Peacs received a grant to realize the educational application based on the CircAdapt simulation model.
- Together with the department of Biomedical Engineering of the University of Maastricht Peacs received a grant to write specification for an educational application based on the CircAdapt simulation model.
- Peacs obtained a grant to develop a next version of ECGsim with improved features.
- Peacs initially started with a grant to develop a complete renewed version of ECGsim for teaching ECG to medical students.